Welcome to our company website. By using our site, you agree to the following terms, which you should read carefully.
Any software available for download from this server is copyrighted to onebook4you.com.
- The use of such documents by this server is restricted to exclusively for information and non-commercial purposes only or is only personal and will not be copied or transferred to another computer network nor distributed by other means of communication.
- That there is absolutely no interference with the documents. Any other use is strictly forbidden by law and may involve severe civil and criminal penalties. Offenders will be prosecuted legally.
Onebook4you.com does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on this server is suitable for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without any guarantee of any kind.
Onebook4you.com is not responsible or liable for any damages and non-material damage resulting from inability to provide support services.
You are free to use the onebook4you.com site in accordance with the Law and Good Morals. The responsibility for the contents of the transactions lies solely with you. Onebook4you.com does not perform any kind of correction or interference with the data you are transfering.
We ask you to fill in correctly the following fields (name, address, message) on the on-line contact forms. Your use of onebook4you.com is subject to Greek and International laws and you agree not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
- Sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful interference and damage to onebook4you.com or any third party that either affects the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person’s information,
- sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that inflicts moral, social, of minors etc.,
- sending, advertising, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users are not entitled to broadcast under the law or on current agreements (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a workplace relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
- sending, posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate any software or computer hardware,
- deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
- harassment of third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data about other users.
They also agree that all members, partners, employees, management, shareholders, and other partners of onebook4you.com are not responsible for anything that arises from third parties using onebook4you.com. Any use contrary to the above, except for any kind of or even civil sanctions, also causes the service to be interrupted without any notice.
Login or Sign up:
To register or login to ianos.gr, only name, postal address, contact phone number and email are required. This information remains completely confidential.
The site includes hardware, trademarks, and other content owned by onebook4you.com and is protected by law. All contents of the site (including texts, graphics, images, photographs and software) are intellectual property of onebook4you.com and are protected by Greek and International Legislation. Any copying, reproduction and re-transmission of the material without the written permission of the company is prohibited. Its appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use it.
Limits of Liability
By using the site, you fully agree that the use is at your own risk. Onebook4you.com makes every effort to provide high quality service but we can not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors. Any reference or link to another site is provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for the content, products and services provided (advertising or sale) to these sites. Product photos are indicative.
The site has been created and controlled by onebook4you.com in Corfu and the Greek Legislation will guide the use of the site and its interpretation. If you choose to access our site from another country, you have the responsibility to follow the laws of that country.
The above terms is in full agreement with onebook4you.com and have the right to make changes to the site content and the above terms without any notice.
This privacy statement concerns onebook4you.com site
When you send a request online, the information you provide us is used to answer your question online. We consider the requests you make and the emails you send in private. We will only transfer the content to the recipient directly concerned and to the law if this is requested or if the content of the message is considered to be of concern to us.
Such action is necessary in order to:
- Protect our rights and our property.
- We protect against the misuse or unauthorized use of the site.
- Protect our personal security or the property of our users and our audience.
However, if you give us a false email address or try to get someone else’s position when you send information online, all information – as well as the IP address – will be part of any research. People of onebook4you.com may need to process your email in collaboration with the technical department. Also, if you request one of onebook4you.com’s customer service assistants to assist you in any email, he will be able to access all of the range of information that is relevant to your request, including your e-mail address and your messages.
Onebook4you.com has links to other sites. We are not responsible for their security policy or the way they manage their online visitors.
Onebook4you.com recognizes the importance of privacy, e-commerce security and has taken all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information, related to user’s personal information, is kept confidential. Onebook4you.com uses SSL, with 256-bit encryption (the most powerful one today), for secure online trading. This encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address so that they can not be read or changed when they are transferred to the Internet.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is today the global web standard for the certification of web sites for network users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sender software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has been changed during transport.